Phone calls and email consultations with California DMV Traffic lawyers – March 16, 2021 they either refused to take my case because there was no criminal court involved, or because medical suspensions imply that you’re too poor to pay for them.
San Diego, CA Traffic Tickets Attorney with 20 years of experience
501 W Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
Spoke to Diana
- We need to find out first,
- Run your situation to see i
- Don’t need license
Just will explain the situation to attorney leslie and he will get in touch with via email.
- need a civil attorney who could fight for you
- We do criminal, i think you need to do (traffic violation) that don’t involve due process
- Lawfirm that deal with medical examinations with the dmv.
- They fabricated the medical
- Medical law attorney – DMV
- Medical suspension lawyer (but they refuse cases because assuming we’re penniless “yeah, sigh”)
- /hung up ‘good luck
and l/m 1-800-363-7153
Oops, lawyer-Rob who owns the California Driver’s Advocates law firm (Dmv-defenders.com) says that he doesn’t want to be “abused” when he asked if I am high functioning. Who is malfunctioning now, Rob? Please enjoy leaving messages on 1-888-281-5244 and share what you said below 🙂 #dmv