Autistics have been online for decades.
Why autistics love teleconferencing, and why professionals should make the switch. Register for this 1:1 Webinar with Dr. Henny Kupferstein (90 minutes)
Why autistics love teleconferencing, and why professionals should make the switch.
- Accommodating sensory needs of the student – client
- Technology and device support for both parties
- Time management, planning, and note-taking
- Maintaining professional standards
- Boundaries for interacting with people in their homes
- Providing multiple means of instruction and multiple means of assessment
- Incorporating AAC communication methods during session
- Research on innate abilities supporting the presumption of competence.
- How to stand out on a web-conference.
👉 Click here for payment and scheduling page.
no-show and short-notice cancellations are not refundable.
- Concern: Skype Piano Lessons Will Never Work for My Autistic Child Because…
- Why Piano Lessons for My Autistic Child? Top 10 Questions Answered by Autistic Piano Teacher
- Why Caregivers Discontinue Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and Choose Communication-Based Autism Interventions
- Before You Pay for Piano Lessons: Little Johnny’s Bill of Rights
- A Dog’s Life: Pedagogical Flaws in Repetitive Piano Practice for Autistic Students
- Video of 20-Second Sensory Overload Simulation Exercise
- Putting on the Bar-Mitzvah Tallit: Autism and Motor Skills (VIDEO)