Stanley Krippner (born October 4, 1932) is an American psychologist, parapsychologist, and an former executive faculty member and Professor of Psychology at Saybrook University in Pasadena, California. Krippner was director of the Kent State University Child Study Center (of Kent, Ohio), and director of the Maimonides Medical Center Dream Research Laboratory (of Brooklyn, New York).
DR. STANLEY KRIPPNER WAS FIRED AT AGE 87 AFTER 42 YEARS OF SERVICE TO THE INSTITUTION, TWO WEEKS BEFORE EMERITUS STATUS
In Stanley Krippner PhD against Nathan Long, Saybrook University and TCS Education Services: ‘Complaint-Wrongful Termination Filed’ Case number RG19035758 was filed in the Alameda County Superior Court.
Information on the $90 million dollar lawsuit:
- Read the 100-item complaint in the $90 million dollar lawsuit filed – Krippner Pleadings Plaintiff’s merged file complaint with exhibits filed OCR (accessible readable PDF)
- FaceBook group to Support Dr. Stanley Krippner
- Stanley Krippner on FaceBook
- Students interested in the class-action lawsuit
- Read the lawsuit on Academia.edu or ResearchGate.net
- WASC regulators have kept a close eye since Saybrook became part of T.C.S. Education Systems in 2014. Michael Horowitz, has quietly become one of the highest-paid higher education officials in the country.
- Contact Dr. Krippner through this website.
Go Stanley I root for you. Like lawyer, parapsychologist and your friend from Brazil I know this lies about you hackers did, and unfair behavior of the university will be correct. You are important. From all your Friends from Brazil. I am sure that Hernani Guimarães Andrade and Carlos Alberto Tinoco and all here incarnated and desimbodied people are rooting for you !!
This issue has left Dr. Krippner emotionally and financially problematic. It has been three years since the case was files to the court. Has there been any updates regarding his lawsuit against Saybrook University?